Today, 7 billion humans live on our planet. Over 100 billion lived and died on it in the past. What if just a tenth of them came back... for us?
- Over 50 missions.
- 4 difficulty modes regular, nightmare, 3 man challenge, TV challenge
- 22 types of recruits.
- 150 permanent upgrades between each mission.
- 8 basic enemy types, from shambling creatures, to crawling horrors, to fast predators.
- 2 types of giant mutant zombie bosses for extra action.Heroes_Cropped
- Zombie birds
- A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s, to deadly shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
- High explosives to turn zombies into pink jelly.
- Molotov cocktails to stop zombies with a blazing inferno.
- Heavy vehicles to crush every zombie in their path.
- Laser-activated turrets.
- Devastating airstrikes.
- Tesla towers
- Supply deliveries
- Real-time soldier upgrades, recruitment and trading.
- Infinite mode for hardcore players who crave endless excitement.
- Special challenge modes.
- High replayability allows you to complete each mission and return to it as you please, to earn more money and rise your score.
- Full 3D environment, highways, towns and deserts.
- Regular free updates with more missions and upgrades.
Guides and features
Zombie Defense manual contains fistful of hints, tips, and basics to help new players dive into the game. more...
There are numerous variants of recruits available for your squad, each one with unique weapons and skills and advantages. It’s a full list of squad members, special units and self-controlled weapons. more...