The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- control several ships in combat
- bombard enemy fortresses with heavy mortars.
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain balls, grapeshot, bombs, double-shot
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, rising experience levels
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing simulation, incorporating distance and time
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports to visit and explore
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles and scenarios (merchant missions, smugglers missions, convoy missions, treasure hunt, pirate attacks, escort missions)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people.
- historical module, with more than 50 years of real history and real events
- reputation in a dozen nations
The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt screenshots
The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt official wallpaper is now available for download in the various resolutions. more...
On January 3rd 2016 The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt debuted on Google Play. Since then, around the game gathered a great and passionate community which has supported us all along. We managed to reach over 8 million players across all platforms. We’d like to humbly thank you for that. more...
Guides and features
The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt guide contains frequently asked questions regarding the gameplay mechanics and game features. It also contains tips how to earn gold, expanding fleet and more. more...